Irish dancers and musicians for corporate events
Over the years we have gained a substantial amount of experience working with leading Event Companies and Promoters throughout the world. This knowledge has contributed greatly to the success of our company.
With this vast experience and our professional management team; Damhsa have created various show formats which can be quickly and easily adapted to any stage, venue or location.
Staging is key to how creative your show can be and Damhsa have gained a reputation for using any means possible to bring their performance to life. Their choreography or use of the room itself as the stage, enhances the experience for the audience members and makes them feel like they are part of the show.
The dancers we contract are all professional and have extensive experience in all the leading dance shows touring the world today.
Throughout their careers these dancers have performed to sold out Stadiums and Arena’s with packed audiences in excess of 25,000. Several have taken part in World record-breaking events such as the Riverdance performance for the Special Olympics opening Ceremony, held in Croke Park, Dublin in 2003.
We work closely with event organisers to ensure that the end clients requests for high impact dance numbers, strong heavy shoe or rhythmic pieces are provided.
If your preference is to have the show fully live, we have an extensive list of talented musicians who perform our show on a regular basis. This option has become quite popular and adds real variety or the wow factor to your event entertainment.
So if you are organising an event with a traditional Irish theme or you are looking for a dance show to excite and entertain your guests then you have come to the right place!
Contact DAMHSA About
Your Next Corporate Gig
What Our Clients Say About Damhsa
- For the past nine years, Damhsa have performed at the annual RCSI Graduation Ball. They have shone on every occasion to the great delight of our staff, students and guests. Their vibrant, dynamic and highly skilful dance routines are simply brilliant, and we always receive the most positive feedback about Damhsa's performance. Every year, our graduating students specifically request the 'Irish Dancers' to perform at their Graduation. Our Graduation Ball would simply not be the same without Damhsa. Thank you once again for another year of wonderful entertainment. We look forward to more of the same next year. www.rcsi.ie
- When we decided to create our Belvedere Irish Night, our vision was to create a company image and a unique show that didn't look like everybody else's. We have been extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism received from Damhsa. From our initial meeting, Damhsa took our ideas on board, listened to our exact requirements, offered brilliant suggestions and created an exceptional show which we are very proud of! All of the dancers and musicians are highly talented and very professional. Our Guests always tell us how much they love the show, the energy from the dancers and how the cast include audience members and involve everyone in the night. I would like to THANK Damhsa for all their hard work and we look forward to a long continued partnership in the future. Cathal O'Donohoe General Manager Belvedere Hotel
- I have had the great pleasure of collaborating with DAMSHA for almost a decade; every time, every event, no matter how big or small the occasion, they bring an exceptional level of quality to the stage. Their professional dancers, musicians and choreographers are dedicated to the client and their level of delivery is second to none. Both on and off stage, Damhsa and their team are truly enjoyable to work with. They are creative and practical in equal measure; they adapt to the surroundings easily and their unique music compositions of traditional and contemporary blends are powerful and support the dancers' expertise perfectly. If you are seeking 'professional performance perfection' DAMSHA is the solution. Susie Sheil, Managing Director, Sheil Entertainment Agency
- On behalf of the Irish Club of Belgium, I would like to offer my congratulations and thanks to“Damhsa”. On the 16th March 2013 the troupe came to Brussels to perform at the St.Patrick’s Day Ball. This St.Patrick’s Day was special here in Brussels as Ireland was in the middle of its Presidency of the Council of the European Union, so, to celebrate the Presidency, the Ball was held at the Concert Noble, a prestigious venue in the centre of Brussels. “Damhsa” treated our 400 hundred guests to an absolutely spectacular show of dance and music. I would like to commend “Damhsa” for their professionalism. It is a true pleasure to work with them and I would personally recommend them to any event organiser who wishes to stage a show, no matter who the audience are. In our case, “Damhsa” had an audience of Ambassadors, Commissioners, guests from 24 countries around the world and the Irish in Belgium. Of course, The Irish Club and “Damhsa” are old friends! We have been honoured with their presence for the last 9 years and in 2014, “Damhsa” and the Irish Club will celebrate 10 years of a happy and successful partnership. On a personal note, I offer my sincere thanks to Damhsa. They, without doubt, are most talented choreographers and fantastic managers with wonderful management skills. Without “Damhsa”, the St.Patrick’s Day Ball in Brussels would not be the success it is. With Regards Ann Douglas, President ICB www.irishclub.be
- I would like to thank Damhsa for an absolutely fabulous performance. You brought entertainment to a new level, show casing the traditional Irish dancing in a very fun and different manner. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the performance, which you could see by their response as they couldn't stay in their seats with the excitement of their clapping and cheering. Thanks again and I really look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best Regards , Laoura Salveta Shionogi Pharma Inc (formerly Sciele Pharma, Inc.)