- I would like to thank Damhsa for an absolutely fabulous performance. You brought entertainment to a new level, show casing the traditional Irish dancing in a very fun and different manner. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the performance, which you could see by their response as they couldn't stay in their seats with the excitement of their clapping and cheering. Thanks again and I really look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best Regards , Laoura Salveta Shionogi Pharma Inc (formerly Sciele Pharma, Inc.)
- For the past nine years, Damhsa have performed at the annual RCSI Graduation Ball. They have shone on every occasion to the great delight of our staff, students and guests. Their vibrant, dynamic and highly skilful dance routines are simply brilliant, and we always receive the most positive feedback about Damhsa's performance. Every year, our graduating students specifically request the 'Irish Dancers' to perform at their Graduation. Our Graduation Ball would simply not be the same without Damhsa. Thank you once again for another year of wonderful entertainment. We look forward to more of the same next year. www.rcsi.ie
- When we decided to create our Belvedere Irish Night, our vision was to create a company image and a unique show that didn't look like everybody else's. We have been extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism received from Damhsa. From our initial meeting, Damhsa took our ideas on board, listened to our exact requirements, offered brilliant suggestions and created an exceptional show which we are very proud of! All of the dancers and musicians are highly talented and very professional. Our Guests always tell us how much they love the show, the energy from the dancers and how the cast include audience members and involve everyone in the night. I would like to THANK Damhsa for all their hard work and we look forward to a long continued partnership in the future. Cathal O'Donohoe General Manager Belvedere Hotel
- On behalf of the Irish Club of Belgium, I would like to offer my congratulations and thanks to“Damhsa”. On the 16th March 2013 the troupe came to Brussels to perform at the St.Patrick’s Day Ball. This St.Patrick’s Day was special here in Brussels as Ireland was in the middle of its Presidency of the Council of the European Union, so, to celebrate the Presidency, the Ball was held at the Concert Noble, a prestigious venue in the centre of Brussels. “Damhsa” treated our 400 hundred guests to an absolutely spectacular show of dance and music. I would like to commend “Damhsa” for their professionalism. It is a true pleasure to work with them and I would personally recommend them to any event organiser who wishes to stage a show, no matter who the audience are. In our case, “Damhsa” had an audience of Ambassadors, Commissioners, guests from 24 countries around the world and the Irish in Belgium. Of course, The Irish Club and “Damhsa” are old friends! We have been honoured with their presence for the last 9 years and in 2014, “Damhsa” and the Irish Club will celebrate 10 years of a happy and successful partnership. On a personal note, I offer my sincere thanks to Damhsa. They, without doubt, are most talented choreographers and fantastic managers with wonderful management skills. Without “Damhsa”, the St.Patrick’s Day Ball in Brussels would not be the success it is. With Regards Ann Douglas, President ICB www.irishclub.be
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.